Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Iced Coffee and Doctor's Appointments

The Coffee Bean is great. They serve the strongest Iced Coffee I have ever tasted. Its actually fantastic. Just enough fat-free milk, just enough Splenda (1 packet), and a bold coffee flavor. Just what I need for a mid-day perk.
Today by boss, Greg, asked me if I could run and get him a burger. I have worked here for three years in October and he has never asked me to go on a food run for him. I am more than willing to do so because I adore my boss and would do practically anything for him. He is nervous to ask me because he feels it is inappropriate, but we are pretty close and I tell him to cut it out and give me the money to go grab him something. The burger and fries made my car smell irresistible and I had to stop myself from reaching inside the little brown bag to sneak a few french fries. Over the last three months, exactly, I have lost a total of 19 pounds and I am not going to go back to that spot. So, no fries for me.

Does coffee make you heart rate increase dramatically? I am going to the my doctor's office today for a yearly exam and I am wondering if the strong coffee will make my blood pressure rise. I really hate going to the doctors office. I have not had a physical since I was 13 or 14 and need to have a blood test and all the other junk to make sure I am in pristine condition. I am nervous, although I have had a needle poke my skin at a rapid speed for over an hour (tattoos), I still get the chills when I think of having blood taken out. There is something about blood coming out of the body I just do not appreciate. Blood is supposed to stay inside of the body... except in rare occasions, like womanly functions.

Tonight my husband, Shaun, and I will go to the gym. I look forward to a good sweat. It makes me feel like I actually did something worth while. Making my heart beat super fast and feeling the sweat drip down my back and forehead is very rewarding.

After the gym I am going to go grocery shopping and buy some beautiful foods to make a delicious meal for my wonderful husband. I am not sure what I am going to make yet, but when I find out I will let you know and will post the recipe and the results of the meal.

I am not sure how this blog business is going to work, but it at least helps me to release my thoughts and feel like I have a hobby.

Until next time... MissKelseyG

No comments:

Post a Comment