Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Dragging Day!

Today is one of those days that you just cannot stand. I want to go home but I realize I must stay at work and drag it out.
So, lets look on the good side.
I had a wonderful lunch today.
1. Spinach salad with sprouts, tomato, feta and carrots.
2. Grilled tilapia with Jamaican Jerk marinade... delicious.
3. Wasa cracker... yum.
Of course I do not eat like this every day during lunch because I usually do not have the time to cook to bring to work... but this is the exact reason why I started this blog. I need to realize the importance of taking the time to take care of myself and my husband FIRST.

Tonight my husband and I are going to go to Malhis... a wonderful Indian restaurant.
We try to go here on a regular basis because Indian food is one of our favorites and we just can't live without it.

Shaun (my husband) is having a friend come over tonight to "Jam"... this is what men refer to when they get together and play music. I am glad he is starting to get back into playing the bass guitar. He is so good at it and for a while he stopped playing.

I hope that tonight is a wonderful night because work is GRUELING!

Until next time... MissKelseyG

No comments:

Post a Comment