Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dinner with Friends

Just got home from a later dinner with our friends Rocky and Kristen. They are amazing. Kristen is a nurse and Rocky is a paramedic. They are a beautiful couple who Shaun and I really enjoy hanging out with.
We decided to go to Chilis because our favorite Indian place closed early. Chilis was great. I ordered the soup and salad. It was pretty good, but I am being good.

We talked about school, work, Las Vegas, and other fun stuff.

Recently Shaun and I have been looking for a couple to become best friends with because its hard day in and day out hanging out with our single friends. Yes, they are also amazing and we love them, but there is something different hanging out with another married couple, a couple that knows what it is like to be young and married and why you make the choices you make. There is something comforting knowing that you are not alone.

I hope that we can hang out with these two wonderful people more often.

I also went to the Zumba class tonight (before dinner). It was great! I love the instructor. She is amazing.

Right now, as we speak, I am looking at my husband in his boxers, stretching in front of the DVD's trying to pick out a movie to watch while falling asleep.... this is his nightly ritual. It will probably take him another 20 minutes to decide what he wants to watch. I love him for that. So thoughtful... even with the smallest of tasks.

Goodnight!

Until next time... MissKelseyG

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you still use this site, but I found you through Sparkpeople! I'll be back to check on you and see if you're still active on here! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete